For more information on on WASP please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, alternatively contact us on:
T: +44(0)845 680 1911
Hours: Mon-Thur, 9:00AM-5:30PM Fri, 9:00AM-4:00PM
What does it do?
WASP is an order planning solution that allows multiple clients/contracts/locations to be managed:
- Distribution of work electronic job packs
- Resource planning
- Providing real time evidence of work completed
- Protection against S74 claims
- Automatic draft applications and invoicing
- Production of site location
- Allows you to maximise productivity and profitability
How does it work?
WASP is an online application delivered to you and individual operators over the web. It can be used by the main contractor or the subcontractors and can be set to allow transparency from the operator to the client.
There are no additional hardware cost requirements, there is only a monthly charge covering full use of the system as well as support and training.
Who is it for?
WASP is for all who issue/receive orders or require evidence of work completed. It is designed to:
- Provide maximum efficiency and minimum duplication
- Allows full viability to all
- Ensure staff are following the correct work flow
- Minimise costs in fines and penalties
- Produce accurate applications and insurance with photographic evidence
WASP is suitable from the small SME to the large corporate industries.