For more information on on WASP please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, alternatively contact us on:
T: +44(0)845 680 1911
Hours: Mon-Thur, 9:00AM-5:30PM Fri, 9:00AM-4:00PM
What does it do?
WASP is an order planning solution which allows multiple clients/contracts/locations being managed for:
- Distribution of work electronic job packs
- Resource planning
- Providing real time evidence of work completed
- Protection against S7h claims
- Automatic draft applications and invoicing
- Production of site location
- Allows you to maximise productivity and profitability
How does it work?
WASP is an online application delivered to you and individual operators over the web. It can be used by the main contractor or the subcontractors and can be set to allow transparency from the operator to the client.
There are no additional hardware cost requirements, there is only a monthly charge covering full use of the system as well as support and training.
Who is it for?
WASP is for all who issue orders or receive order and require evidence of work completed. It is designed to:
- Provide maximum efficiency and minimum duplication
- Allows all full viability to all
- Ensure staff are following the correct work flow
- Minimise and costs in fines and penalties
- Produces accurate applications and insurance with photographic evidence
WASP is suitable from the small SME to the large corporate industries.
Implementing WASP has been a help in allowing us to increase workload and turnover by more than 100% while reducing our Section 74 liability by more than 85% in 2015-16 on WASP managed contracts” (with the same staffing levels)
Since automating the planning and management of our work via WASP, not only have we made significant cost savings through workforce efficiency we have reduced our Section 74 liability by over 80%